Aorangi Golf provides a pathway to introduce children to develop and learn the fundamental skills through the Getting Started—Golf in Schools Programme.
Click here for the booking form
Click here to download the information sheet
Golf in Schools Programme
- The Getting Started—Golf in Schools programme teaches children the fundamental skills of golf using key phrases to ensure success with each activity and game.
- Three sessions are delivered at the school followed by session four which takes place at the nearest golf course allowing the children to put all their skills together in a fun experience.
Benefits of the Golf in Schools Programme
- Maximum engagement for all children.
- Specifically designed to develop hand eye coordination, balance and teamwork.
- Targets used to help the children focus on aiming and accuracy.
- Specially designed balls for safety and success.
- Teaches children values used in life skills.
- The programme is available in terms 1, 3 & 4
- The cost of the programme is $8+gst per student.
- Equipment is provided for all sessions.