Aorangi Golf provides a pathway to introduce children to develop and learn the fundamental skills through their Golf in Schools Programmes.
Golf in Schools Programme
SNAG Programme (Yrs 0-3)
The SNAG programme incorporates modified equipment that allows golf to be learned with positive results in a fun environment. Velcro targets and tennis balls are used in a fun and interactive way to learn fundamental and basic sports skills.
Click here to view the SNAG programme in action.
Getting Started Programme (Yrs 4-8)
- The Getting Started—Golf in Schools programme teaches children the fundamental skills of golf using key phrases to ensure success with each activity and game.
- Three sessions are delivered at the school followed by session four which takes place at the nearest golf course allowing the children to put all their skills together in a fun experience.
Benefits of the Golf in Schools Programme
- Maximum engagement for all children.
- Specifically designed to develop hand-eye coordination, balance and teamwork.
- Targets used to help the children focus on aiming and accuracy.
- Specially designed balls for safety and success.
- Teaches children values used in life skills.
- The programme is available in terms 1, 3 & 4
- Equipment is provided for all sessions.
Click here for the booking form
Graham’s contact details:
Mobile phone: 021326004