Eligibility for Selection
- The selection for Aorangi Representative teams is open to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent New Zealand Residents whose handicap is administered by a member club of Aorangi Golf.
- Comply with the NZ Golf Anti Doping Policy.
- Comply with the Aorangi Golf Representative Code of Conduct.
- Gordy Kenton (Convenor) 027 432 3164 or email@example.com
- John Smitheram
- Ginny Bolderston
- Anne Seed
Aorangi Golf Board Representative: Ginny Bolderston – firstname.lastname@example.org, 027 693 7973
Please contact Gordy Kenton if you wish to trial for the Aorangi Golf Representative Men’s Team
- Players’ performances will be monitored over the season.
- Players will be expected to be involved in Aorangi or Canterbury pennants.
- Performances from the Aorangi North v's South match at Ashburton Golf Club 19 August. 36 Holes Gross Stableford.
Also to be considered in selection:
- Results from events outside of Aorangi
- Performance displayed in previous Aorangi Representative Teams
- Performance from 2 Aorangi Stroke play events. Events TBA
- Suitability of the individuals game for each competitive venue
- The ability for an athlete to fit into a team environment and act cooperatively
- Desire & commitment to represent Aorangi
- The player’s attitude and conduct on and off the course
- The player’s fitness levels
- Any discipline issues
Code of Conduct (Click here to view)
Aorangi Golf Representative Players must sign a Aorangi Golf Representative Code of Conduct Agreement. In signing the agreement the player agrees to abide by the code and acknowledges that failure to do so may result in removal from the representative team.
Conditions of Selection
The selected layer must be available for, and commit, to all Aorangi representative fixtures, team preparation programmes and team meetings. Selected players who can't attend a fixture must provide adequate proof to be granted dispensation. Failure to do so may impact on future selections.